Will be held on the 3rd of March 2022, at 14:00
1. The Board of Directors report on the Company’s activities for the preceding year
2. Confirmation of Consolidated Financial Statements of the Company and decision on the distribution of net profit for the fiscal year 2021
3. Decision on remuneration to the Board of Directors and for work on subcommittees
4. Board proposal for the Company’s remuneration policy
5. Election on the Board of Directors
6. Election of the Company’s Auditor
7. Board proposal on the election of two representatives on nomination committee
8. Proposals from shareholders
9. Proposal on authorisation to purchase own shares (cf. Article 55 of the Act on Public Limited Liability Companies)
10. Proposals to amend the Company’s Articles of Association:
- The Board of Directors proposes that the Board of Directors’ authorisation to increase the share capital in Article 15.1 will be renewed and that it will grant the Board an authorisation to increase the share capital by up to ISK 30,000,000 shares of nominal value in one or more portions by a subscription for new shares. In other respects, the authorisation will be in accordance with the current Article 15.1 of the Company’s Articles of Association.
- The Board of Directors furthermore proposes that Article 15.2 in the Articles of Association will be removed as its term has expired.
11. Other matters
The Board of Directors has resolved in accordance with Article 4.4 of the Company’s Articles of Association that the annual general meeting will only be held electronically. For shareholders to sign up, go to https://www.origo.is/um-origo/adalfundur. The meeting will be held through Lumiglobal where shareholders can observe and vote. Further information and instructions on electronic participation, passwords and voting can be found on Origo’s webpage. Special attention is drawn to the fact that it can take up to five business days to receive a password and shareholders are advised to apply for a password in a timely manner.
Shareholders who so wish are welcome to attend the Company’s annual general meeting in the Company’s conference hall at Borgartún 37, Reykjavík, to the extent that gathering restrictions are not violated. Voting and discussions will only be electronic at the annual general meeting. Shareholders who wish to be present shall send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and will receive an answer as soon as possible whether it is possible for them to be present based on the relevant gathering restrictions.
The right of shareholders to add to the agenda and voting
Every shareholder has the right to have certain matters put on the meeting’s agenda if they do so in writing or electronically with sufficient notice so that it is possible to take the matter up for discussions on the meeting. Therefore, all such requisitions shall be delivered no later than 10 days before the meeting, i.e., before 14.00 on Monday 21 February 2022. Such requests shall be delivered to email@example.com.
At the meeting, each share shall bear the right of one vote. The Company’s own shares do not carry any voting rights.
Shareholders that cannot attend the meeting can bestow voting powers to other individuals or vote in writing. Those shareholders that intend to employ one of these methods are advised to inform themselves on the procedures on Origo’s webpage. Information on how register and forms of documents and how they shall be handed in are available there.
The final agenda and all documents which will be presented at the annual general meeting, including the annual accounts and other proposals, will be made available to shareholders at the Company’s webpage and will also be available at the Company’s offices, from 17 February 2022 in accordance with the Company’s Articles of Association. Shareholder’s attention is brought to Article 63 of the Act on Public Limited Liability Companies, where it is stipulated that one needs to hand in a written statement, at least five days before a shareholders meeting, if one plans to be a candidate for election on the Company’s Board of Directors. Notification of candidacy shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidates will be introduced on the Company’s webpage no later than two days before the annual general meeting.
The nomination committee’s proposal on the composition of the Board of Directors is available on the Company’s webpage. Final information on candidates for the Board of Directors will be published no later than two days before the annual general meeting. The Board of Director’s proposal on the two representatives on the Company’s nomination committee is available on the Company’s webpage.
Reykjavík, 10 February 2022
The Board of Directors of Origo hf.
All further information about the meeting is available at the Company’s webpage, www.origo.is.