21. FEBRÚAR 2019
Annual General Meeting of Origo
Annual General Meeting of Origo hf. will be held on March 7th 2019, at 16:00, in Borgartún 37.
- Report from the Board of Directors on company activities during the past operating year.
- Approval of the annual financial statements and a decision on how any profit by the company during the financial year shall be dealt with.
- Proposal of the Board of Directors as regards the reduction of share capital due to the purchase of own shares according to the repurchase programme which involves an amendment to Article 2.1 of the company's Articles of Association.
- Proposal submitted by the Board to amend the provisions of Article 5.1 of the Articles of Association to the effect that that the Board will consist of five members and no alternatives.
- Decision on remuneration to the Board of Directors.
- Proposal submitted by the Board as regards the company's remuneration policy (unchanged).
- Elections to the Board of Directors.
- Election of auditor.
- Motions from shareholders.
- Board proposal for authorisation to purchase own shares as provided for in Article 55 of the Act on Public Limited Companies.
- Other business.
The right of the shareholders to include items of business in the agenda of the shareholders' meeting and voting
Each shareholder is entitled to have a specific matter dealt with at a shareholders' meeting if the shareholder submits a written or electronically sent request for such to the Board with sufficient notice to allow the matter to be placed on the agenda of the meeting. Thus, the requests of the shareholders must be submitted no later than 10 days before the meeting, i.e. before 16:00 on Monday 25 February 2019.
At shareholders' meetings, one vote is attached to each krona of share capital. The company's own shares do not carry any voting rights. Meeting documents will be delivered at the location of the meeting.
Shareholders who are unable to attend the meeting can grant another party a written Power of Attorney or submit their votes in writing. Shareholders intending to exercise either right are advised to see the website of the company with regard to the procedure to use. The website contains instructions on the registration and format of documents and the manner in which they are to be submitted to the company.
The final agenda and all documents which will be submitted to the meeting, including the Annual Financial Statements of the company and all proposals, will be available to shareholders on the website of the company and will also be available at the offices of the company. Shareholders are advised that according to Article 63(a) of the Act on Public Limited Companies, notification of candidacy to the Board of Directors must be submitted at least five days prior to the shareholders' meeting.
The proposal of the company's Nomination Committee as regards nominations to the Board of Directors will be available two weeks prior to the Annual General Meeting. Final information concerning candidates to the Board of Directors will be available no later than two days prior to the Annual General Meeting.